#1 Made in USA Toilet Repair Brand
2" Ultra 2X® High Performance Toilet Flapper
Part Number: 2017
|High Performance flapper has twice the life of a standard flapper|
|Fits 2" flush valve opening|
|Adjustable and universal to fit all brands|
|Stainless steel chain attachment|
|Flapper made of chlorine resistant rubber|
|Made in USA|
|10 year warranty|
|Alternate part number: 2017BP | 2017CM | 2017PK | 2017FR | 2017FL|
The Korky Ultra 2X Flapper is the longest lasting, most universal 2 inch flapper available. The proprietary Chlorazone II rubber formulation lasts 2 times longer than other flappers and is backed by a 10 year warranty to hold up in the harshest environments. Korky red rubber resists chlorine, bacteria, city water treatment, hard water, and well water. The toilet flapper adjusts to match original toilet settings and eliminates water waste by decreasing the amount of water flushed. Ideal for all standard 2 inch toilets, including: 1.28, 1.6, 3.5 and 5 gallons per flush (gpf). The adjustable toilet flapper has multiple settings to ensure it fits popular 2 inch toilet models. Made of flexible rubber for a tight seal and easy to install, the 2017 toilet parts include: (1) Adjustable Toilet Flapper, (1) Instructions and (1) Stainless Steel Chain.
- Proprietary Chlorazone II rubber is 2 times stronger than other Toilet Flappers
- Red rubber resists chlorine, bacteria, city water treatment, hard water, and well water
- The most universal 2 Inch Toilet Flapper
- Adjusts to fit all tank sizes: 1.28, 1.6, 3.5 and 5 gallon per flush toilets
- Fits most 2 inch flush valves, including American Standard, Kohler, TOTO and more
- Adjusts to match original toilet settings and eliminates water waste by decreasing the amount of water flushed
- Made in the USA
- 10 Year Warranty
- Includes: (1) Adjustable Toilet Flapper, (1) Stainless steel chain and (1) Instructions
The 2017 toilet flapper fits the following toilet brands, models and tank numbers (Find brand, model and tank numbers here):
- Aqua Source Toilet Model: Aqua Project Source (CP-321)
- American Standard Toilet Models: Cadet (4029, 4078, 4083, 4053, 4650), Evolution 2 Flowise (4061), Monarch (4003), Mainstream (4061)
- Crane Toilet Model: Galaxy (3742)
- Gerber Toilet Model: Viper (28-590)
- Glacier Bay Toilet Model: WCRS1
- HD Supply Toilet Model: Seasons (564830)
- Kohler Toilet Models: Portrait (K-4590), Wellworth (K-4620, K-4512, K-4519)
- Seasons Toilet Model: Anchor Point (564830)
- Sterling Toilet Models: Riverton (404522), Stinson (402091), Windham (404555)
- TOTO Toilet Model: Carusoe (706)
- And many more!
Don't see your toilet model? Try using the part finder or contacting our team of Toilet Geniuses to learn more.
I need to hold down the handle to get a complete flush or my toilet flapper is closing too quickly. We need to adjust the flapper to stay open a bit longer. We recommend turning the red band to the higher numbers located on the underside of the flapper (closing off the holes and allowing the flapper to float longer). This will prevent you from having to hold down your toilet handle.
My toilet flapper is staying open too long or my toilet is double flushing. We need to adjust your toilet flapper to flush less water. This is accomplished by turning the dial on the flapper to open up larger holes - this will allow the flapper to closer quicker and avoid double flushes. There are several settings to get the perfect flush.
How to attach the flapper chain correctly: Attach the flapper chain with minimal slack and to the hole on the flush lever arm, most directly above the flapper (this helps to ensure the flapper is being lifted straight up and down and not side to side). If there is too much slack in the chain, this can cause a weak flush. If there is too much slack, this can create a slow leak beneath the flapper.