How to Install Korky StrongARM® Toilet Levers
Do you need to fix your toilet handle? Replacing your toilet handle is a quick and easy way to quickly upgrade any toilet.
Korky tank levers are designed to replace broken, corroded, sticking, and outdated flush handles. The built-in spring creates a premium feeling flush and ensures you no longer have to deal with jiggling or holding down your toilet handle to flush.
- Check out the video to learn how to install a Korky flush lever.
- Video didn't help? Check out the step-by-step instructions below.
- You can always give our Technical Support Team a call too... We are here and happy to help! U.S.A: (262) 763-2434 & outside U.S.A: (800) 528-3553. Available: Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM to 5:00 PM CST.
How to Install a Korky StrongARM® Tank Lever
- Watch the Video on the right side of the page.
- Detach the chain(s) and remove the old lever.
- Remove the two red locking clips, and set them aside in a safe place for later.
- Separate the elbow from the arm, and remove the mounting nut.
- Insert the handle assembly into the tank hole, and secure it with the mounting nut.
- Attach the elbow at a 30° angle from the top of the tank.
- Position the lever arm parallel to the front of the tank.
- Reinsert the two red locking clips from step 3.
- Use the provided hook to attach the chain with only 1-2 chain links in slack.
- Replace the lit and flush. Confirm the bowl clears, and that the lever doesn't touch other parts of the tank.