#1 Made in USA Toilet Repair Brand
QuietFILL® Platinum Complete Toilet Repair Kit
Part Number: 4010MP
The Korky Platinum Complete Toilet Repair Kit allows for a full overhaul of your toilet in one trip and is designed to fix no/slow refilling, running, and noisy toilets. The complete toilet repair kit includes a fill valve, flush valve, toilet flapper, and tank-to-bowl hardware. The Korky QuietFILL Platinum Toilet Fill Valve is quieter than other fill valves. It has a universal design to fit all brands and features a wide range of adjustability to fit most toilets. The innovative twist-lock adjustment makes installation easy and adjusts from 8-1/2 inch to 14 inch. Also included is an Easy Adjust 2 inch flush valve that's fully adjustable, no hack-saw required. The toilet flapper is made from exclusive longest lasting red rubber that resists chlorine, bacteria, city water treatment, hard water, and well water. Easy to install, the 4010MP toilet parts include: (1) 528MP Fill Valve, (1) 100 Flapper, (1) Refill Tube & Metal Clip, (1) 4030 Flush Valve & Tank to Bowl Gasket, (1) Set of installation hardware, and (1) Instructions.
- Everything you need in one complete kit - Fixes: running, noisy, no/slow refill and no/weak flush toilets
- High Performance Toilet Fill Valve: Replaces old technologies such as ballcocks and fits 99% of toilets
- Kit includes: The most universal 2 Inch Toilet Flapper
- Proven quietest in lab testing
- Strainer catches sediment in the water and allows valve to be serviceable
- Innovative twist-lock adjustment for easy installation
- Enclosed float does not hang-up on toilet tank walls
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty
- Include: (1) 528MP Fill Valve, (1) 100 Toilet Flapper, (1) Refill Tube & Metal Clip, (1) 4030 Flush Valve & Tank to Bowl Gasket, (1) Set of installation hardware, and (1) Instructions
Certifications for Fill Valve Model 528:
Flapper Troubleshooting Tips:
I need to hold down the handle to get a complete flush or my toilet flapper is closing too quickly. We need to adjust the flapper to stay open a bit longer. We recommend turning the red band to the higher numbers located on the underside of the flapper (closing off the holes and allowing the flapper to float longer). This will prevent you from having to hold down your toilet handle.
My toilet flapper is staying open too long or my toilet is double flushing. We need to adjust your toilet flapper to flush less water. This is accomplished by turning the dial on the flapper to open up larger holes - this will allow the flapper to closer quicker and avoid double flushes. There are several settings to get the perfect flush.
How to attach the flapper chain correctly: Attach the flapper chain with minimal slack and to the hole on the flush lever arm, most directly above the flapper (this helps to ensure the flapper is being lifted straight up and down and not side to side). If there is too much slack in the chain, this can cause a weak flush. If there is too much slack, this can create a slow leak beneath the flapper.