#1 Made in USA Toilet Repair Brand
Large 3" Premium Universal Toilet Flapper
Part Number: 3060
The Korky 3 inch Universal Toilet Tank Flapper is adjustable to match your original toilet's performance. It has a universal design and will fit oversized 3 inch flush valves found in newer 1.6 and 1.28 gpf toilets since the year 2005. The exclusive longest lasting red rubber resists chlorine, bacteria, city water treatment, hard water, and well water. The adjustable toilet tank flapper has multiple settings to ensure it fits popular 3 inch toilet models including: Kohler, TOTO, American Standard, Gerber and Mansfield. Made of flexible rubber for a tight seal and easy to install, the 3060 toilet parts include: (1) Adjustable 3 inch Flapper and (1) Stainless Steel Chain.
- Adjusts to fit all 3 Inch flush valves found in newer, HET toilets
- Fits: American Standard, Aquasource, Crane, Eljer, Ferguson, Gerber, Glacier Bay, Jacuzzi, Kohler, Mansfield, Pegasus, and TOTO
- Exclusive longest lasting red rubber resists chlorine
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty
- Includes: (1) 3 Inch Toilet Flapper and (1) Stainless steel chain
The 3060 toilet flapper fits the majority of 3-inch toilets. Below is a select few popular toilet brands, models and tank numbers (Find brand, model and tank numbers here):
- American Standard Toilets: Actifresh (4191A), Cadet 3 (4021), Cadet 3 Flowise HET (2568, 4019, 4021, 4021N), Clean (4000), Edgemere (4159A), Titan Elite (4117A)
- Aquasource Toilets: blue flapper (98923), white flapper (98923) and 810485
- Crane Toilet: SureFlush (31242)
- Delta Toilets: Corrente (RP71179), Prelude (RP71192), Riosa (RP71191), Riosa Select (RP84502)
- Eljer Toilets: Diplomat (4021), Titan (141-0777)
- Ferguson Toilet: PROFLO HET (PF9400)
- Gerber Toilets: Avalanche (28-890), Avalanche HE (28-890)
- Glacier Bay Toilets: N2428T, N2428RB, TQRS1NP4P1, 173-239, 331-725T, 1002-109-308/N2442T
- Jacuzzi Toilets: Era (BK37), Espree (EZ36), Lyndsay (SW08959, SW08969, SW09959), Maxima (EZ37), Perfecta (EZ33), Prestige (GV80)
- Kohler Toilet: Cimarron (K-4634)
- Mansfield Toilets: Barrett (106), Brentwood (3147), Denali (3916), Maverick (102), Maverick 1.28 (112), Protector (1386), Summit ADA (386), Waverty 1.28 (3195)
- Pegasus Toilets: Colonnade (152-143), Westminster (164-146)
- Project Source
- TOTO Toilets: Drake (ST743), EcoDrake (743E), Supreme (MS863113, MS864114), Ultimate (MS853113, MS854114)
- Tuscany Toilets: Erie (Z58R16S19306), Huron (Z59E16S19306)
- And many more!
I need to hold down the handle to get a complete flush or my toilet flapper is closing too quickly. We need to adjust the flapper to stay open a bit longer. We recommend turning the white band to the higher numbers located on the underside of the flapper (closing off the holes and allowing the flapper to float longer). This will prevent you from having to hold down your toilet handle. Additionally, please make sure the flapper chain is going as straight up and down as possible from the flush lever and has minimal slack.
My toilet flapper is staying open too long or my toilet is double flushing. We need to adjust your toilet flapper to flush less water. This is accomplished by turning the dial on the flapper to open up larger holes - this will allow the flapper to closer quicker and avoid double flushes. There are several settings to get the perfect flush.
How to attach the flapper chain correctly: Attach the flapper chain with minimal slack and to the hole on the flush lever arm, most directly above the flapper (this helps to ensure the flapper is being lifted straight up and down and not side to side). If there is too much slack in the chain, this can cause a weak flush. If there is too much slack, this can create a slow leak beneath the flapper.