Ultra High Performance Flapper
Part Number: 100
The Korky Ultra High Performance Flapper is the most universal 2 inch toilet flapper available. The toilet flapper valve adjusts to match original toilet settings and eliminates water waste by decreasing the amount of water flushed. Ideal for all standard 2 inch toilets, including: 1.28, 1.6, 3.5 and 5 gallons per flush (gpf). The exclusive longest lasting red rubber resists chlorine, bacteria, city water treatment, hard water, and well water. Recommended by the Clorox help line, this Korky toilet flapper valve is proven longest lasting. The adjustable toilet flapper has multiple settings to ensure it fits popular 2 inch toilet models. Made of flexible rubber for a tight seal and easy toilet repair, the 100 toilet parts include: (1) Toilet Flapper Valve and (1) Stainless Steel Chain.
The 100 toilet flapper fits the following toilet brands, models and tank numbers (Find brand, model and tank numbers here):
- Aqua Source Toilet Model: Aqua Project Source (CP-321)
- American Standard Toilet Models: Cadet (4029, 4078, 4083, 4053, 4650), Evolution 2 Flowise (4061), Monarch (4003), Mainstream (4061)
- Crane Toilet Model: Galaxy (3742)
- Gerber Toilet Model: Viper (28-590)
- Glacier Bay Toilet Model: WCRS1
- HD Supply Toilet Model: Seasons (564830)
- Kohler Toilet Models: Portrait (K-4590), Wellworth (K-4620, K-4512, K-4519)
- Seasons Toilet Model: Anchor Point (564830)
- Sterling Toilet Models: Riverton (404522), Stinson (402091), Windham (404555)
- TOTO Toilet Model: Carusoe (706)
- And many more!