#1 Made in USA Toilet Repair Brand
2" Ultra High Performance Toilet Flapper
Part Number: 100
The Korky Ultra High Performance Flapper is the most universal 2 inch toilet flapper available. The toilet flapper valve adjusts to match original toilet settings and eliminates water waste by decreasing the amount of water flushed. Ideal for all standard 2 inch toilets, including: 1.28, 1.6, 3.5 and 5 gallons per flush (gpf). The exclusive longest lasting red rubber resists chlorine, bacteria, city water treatment, hard water, and well water. Recommended by the Clorox help line, this Korky toilet flapper valve is proven longest lasting. The adjustable toilet flapper has multiple settings to ensure it fits popular 2 inch toilet models. Made of flexible rubber for a tight seal and easy toilet repair, the 100 toilet parts include: (1) Toilet Flapper Valve and (1) Stainless Steel Chain.
- Fits most 2 inch flush valves, including American Standard, Kohler, TOTO and more
- The most universal 2 Inch Toilet Flapper
- Adjusts to fit all tank sizes: 1.28, 1.6, 3.5 and 5 gallon per flush toilets
- Exclusive longest lasting red rubber resists chlorine
- Made in the USA
- 5 Year Warranty
- Includes: (1) Toilet Flapper and (1) Stainless steel chain
The 100 toilet flapper fits the majority of 2-inch toilets. Below is a select few popular toilet brands, models and tank numbers (Find brand, model and tank numbers here):
- Aqua Source Toilet Model: Aqua Project Source (CP-321)
- American Standard Toilet Models: Cadet (4029, 4078, 4083, 4053, 4650), Evolution 2 Flowise (4061), Monarch (4003), Mainstream (4061)
- Crane Toilet Model: Galaxy (3742)
- Gerber Toilet Model: Viper (28-590)
- Glacier Bay Toilet Model: WCRS1
- HD Supply Toilet Model: Seasons (564830)
- Kohler Toilet Models: Portrait (K-4590), Wellworth (K-4620, K-4512, K-4519)
- Seasons Toilet Model: Anchor Point (564830)
- Sterling Toilet Models: Riverton (404522), Stinson (402091), Windham (404555)
- TOTO Toilet Model: Carusoe (706)
- And many more!
I need to hold down the handle to get a complete flush or my toilet flapper is closing too quickly. We need to adjust the flapper to stay open a bit longer. We recommend turning the red band to the higher numbers located on the underside of the flapper (closing off the holes and allowing the flapper to float longer). This will prevent you from having to hold down your toilet handle.
My toilet flapper is staying open too long or my toilet is double flushing. We need to adjust your toilet flapper to flush less water. This is accomplished by turning the dial on the flapper to open up larger holes - this will allow the flapper to closer quicker and avoid double flushes. There are several settings to get the perfect flush.
How to attach the flapper chain correctly: Attach the flapper chain with minimal slack and to the hole on the flush lever arm, most directly above the flapper (this helps to ensure the flapper is being lifted straight up and down and not side to side). If there is too much slack in the chain, this can cause a weak flush. If there is too much slack, this can create a slow leak beneath the flapper.